One of my big purchases in 2015 was the 21st Panzer Division Stug tanks and other mechanized units based on French equipment. After a long series of negotiations, I was able to convince a good friend (Brad) into trading for these hard to find tanks.
I still have some halftracks to finish painting. The next step for the whole army is to ink, set decals, and then seal.
I have also been working on some Soviets. I was able to assemble and paint 8 x T34/85s for the Seelow battle, a battery of 152mm guns, and the heavy rocket battery which I got for XMAS. They all still need some finishing touched. I also completed the ZIS 2 57mm AT guns.
I have a number of Soviet infantry, I am working on to complete the Strelkovy for mid and late war plus more ISU 152 or 122 to assemble. Not sure which it will be yet.
I also have:
- 3 x Zvezda T72 tanks painted
- 1 Zvezda BTR 80 APC painted
- 6 x M1 tanks from TY box
- 2 x AH1 Cobra from TY box
- 3 x M109 155m guns from Vietnam box almost painted
- 4 x M113 APC painted
- 4 x M113 APC assembled
- A WW1 German army assembled and based
- WW1 Stoss platoon painted
- WW1 British trench mortar painted
- WW2 US 101st engineer platoon
- WW2 German volksgrenadier (1 platoon out of 3 completed)
- 5x KV1S tanks assembled
- 4x M36 Jacksons almost painted
- 1 M577 painted, 1 not, and 1 objective to paint
- 1 Modern US platoon (rebel minis and Khurasan) underway.
As you can see my concentration is out of control!
Team Yankee Soviets are inbound. I am almost settled in my house in Germany. I just need to find a good gaming group!