It has been an insane 5 months since I last posted. Work has keep me on the road almost continuously. I have been modelling and I have actually plated a couple games of Flames of War at the local shop in Mainz. Below is most of my progress since January sitting ready for matte varnish.
As usual, I have started working on way more than I could ever get done in a reasonable time (a week or two). I originally started with the intention of building up my Team Yankee forces.
- 15 T72s (4 x Zvezda, 1 QRF, and 10 x BF)
- 5 T64s (QRF)
- 4 BMP 2s recon with camo (3 QRF, and one from somewhere I forgot lol)
- 5 BMP 2 for troop transport (Battlefront)
- 2 SU25 Frogfoot
- 2 MI24 Hind
- 2 A10 Warthog
- 2 AH1 Cobra
- 2 ZSU 23
- 2 SA 13 Gopher
- 3 BM-21 Hail
- 3 2S1 Carnation
- 2 M163 VADS
- 2 M901 ITV
- 1 M981 FIST V
- 2 M577
- 1 M577 Objective
- 11 M113 (2 x with Dragon missile)
- A 2 company Soviet Motor Rifle Batalion
I had a few odds and ends WW2 stuff
- 8 T34/85mm with 76mm turrets
- 5 KV1s
- 4 M36 Jackson
- 1 Puma
And then PTO comes out….
- Repaired and rebased my Japanese and USMC Rifle Companies
- New SNLF Infantry platoon
- New SNLF HMG platoon
- New Nikuhaku teams
- 5 Type 95 light tanks
- 2 section of Japanese 75mm Artillery guns
- 7 LTVs with both 75mm and 37mm
Oh and 5 Ariadna grunts for Infinity and 2 dudes for Zombiecide!
There are also 1 Tiger I (28mm for BA) and one T34/85mm (28mm for BA) sitting on my desk about 85% complete.
Now that I have liberated my camera from my wife, I hope to take photos of each of the units above as they are finished. Plus I need some shots of the 21st Stug Batterie I completed, but failed to show off!
Team Yankee still in the box:
- 15 BMPs (14 for BMP 2 and 1 BMP 1 observer)
- 5 T72
- BF M1 box (1 M1A1 and 4 M1s)
- 2 packs of US Mech Infantry